Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Paul Rucker in the Gallery

Last night I was honored with a visit from Paul Rucker, who was here in Edgartown on his annual August visit from Roanoke, VA, USA ("was" because he and the Mrs. were off on the 6am ferry this morning). Paul is a super 5-string banjo picker and singer and we had a lovely evening of banjo and Appalachian dulcimer, banjo and fiddle, banjo and guitar, and great conversation. Thanks, Paul, for fitting me in to your busy vacation schedule. See you next summer!
Paul Rucker, banjo, bluegrass, dulcimer, fiddle, folk music, guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment