Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Christmas in Edgartown 2021

It seems to rain every year for this event for some reason. No rain this year, just very gray and damp, but no spirits were dampened at all - very festive and fun. My friend asked, "Are you going to the parade?" "Honey, I'm always at the parade, whether I want to be or not." It was a fun day - a town filled with people, and a fire and hot cider in the gallery. My 2022 Sara's Vineyard calendars are in. Call 617-872-6110 or email sarapiazza@sarapiazza.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment