Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day

I love a snow day, when schools close, traffic slows down, and the business of the day comes to a grinding halt; a Sabbath of sorts. Somehow it feels like an extra day, a gift.

Okay, these photos aren't Edgartown, but they were taken by your Edgartown girl, on vacation from her travels for the past two weeks - and oh, how delicious, to sleep in the same bed every night for what will end up being three whole weeks.




Brookline Snow Day
Coolidge Corner




Brookline Snow Day



Brookline Snow Day
Coolidge Corner T stop, looking in-bound.


Brookline Snow Day
Coolidge Corner, the old SS Pierce building (now Walgreen's) on the right.


Brookline Snow Day



Brookline Snow Day


Brookline Snow Day




Brookline Snow Day

Brookline Snow Day



Brookline Snow Day



Brookline Snow Day
Almost got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment