Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A Walk in the Woods, Too Many Mosquitoes, Plan B - Surf's Up!

To be a photographer, one must keep an open mind because things don't always go as planned. Welcome to my photography vlog, where you'll find a little chit-chat, some scenery, and (hopefully) a few photos to show for my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment