Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Out from Under Our Rocks

A few lovely days in a row have brought out the local wharf denizens - but no Denny? So good to get out and about again and see a few real humans, along with being able to take in the sky and the water and the fresh air.

 

Edgartown Town Wharf
Scallop gear, packed up for the season. 

Edgartown Town Wharf
Smitty and friends

(below) These scallop drags evoke a ton of memories, believe me; my roots, my heritage, my home.
Edgartown Town Wharf

No comments:

Post a Comment