Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Colors, Lines, and Reflections

It feels great to head out for my late afternoon ramble through town and down around the docks again, this winter seeming longer than usual for some reason. I never know what to expect when I head out with my little Lumix - sometimes the light is blah and nothing strikes my fancy, and sometimes I am pleasantly surprised and come home with a gem or two.

Yellow and Blue

The scalloper Becca, all trim and tidy.

I love this boat and I love these lines.

(below) My favorite. It reminds me of a pastel drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment