Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Come One, Come All



Edgartown Fire Museum
Engine 1


On Sunday June 19, the Edgartown Firemen's Association will be hosting an ice cream social in honor of the 1855 hand-pumper's official welcome into its newly-built space at the Edgartown Fire Museum.

The public is invited to attend this event, which is scheduled to run from 1pm to 3pm at the museum, behind the fire station on Robinson Road.

(I had a sneak-peak at one of the exhibits in the museum today - this place is going to be amazing.)

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment