Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Street Meeting

I met a few interesting people on my walk tonight as well as a car you don't see on the streets here every day. I love this time of year with its influx of people and culture.


Edgartown News, Sara Piazza Photography, Edgartown Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Family and Wedding Photographer
Tonika, Mary, and Tamar, from the Republic of Georgia, here for the summer to work.

Edgartown News, Sara Piazza Photography, Edgartown Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Family and Wedding Photographer
Russell is a carpenter from the Cape and is working on homes out at Cape Pogue. Susanna is from Austria. "Where did you meet?" "We met when I built her a house."

Edgartown News, Sara Piazza Photography, Edgartown Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Family and Wedding Photographer
Not only does this time of year bring us interesting people, but also interesting cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment