Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Live from Stop&Shop

Glad to see that S&S is finally tapping into Mike Haydn's talent (seen here giving a Valentine's Day concert at the store, nestled in between the the flowers and the candy). Love it. As one shopper told me, "This makes it so much nicer to shop."
(posted from Razr)

No comments:

Post a Comment