Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Friday, October 22, 2010

What's Going On?

Not much, but I had a pleasant walk on Wednesday afternoon. Love the fall colors and light and air.

Same well-worn path; different views, new faces.

Main Street looks different than it did a couple of months ago. Summer sure is short.

St. Elizabeth's. By request. I'm still working on this - am trying different angles, difficult to get a good head-on shot of her w/o the power lines interfering. Stay tuned.

Fishermen's Pier. Looks like someone unloading bags of conchs at the far end.

I'm very happy to see the scallopers back at the finger piers.


Always a pleasure to see and chat with Floyd Norton.

All is in order.

Marty Kelly, back with his catch.

Yup, it's that time again.

I like Mike, too. He's got the experience, the history, the smarts, the caring - and my vote.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shot of St. Elizabeth's Church Sara. And Happy Belated Birthday!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, and stay tuned - I am working on a better one for you.

    Thanks, sixty is great - love it!

    ReplyDelete