Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tommy, Estey, and Bruce

Bruce Bettencourt
Bruce Bettencourt, with his fishing boat, Big Boo, has been in town, visiting from Florida. Tommy and Estey Teller went out fishing with him over the weekend, out towards Nantucket - at least that was the plan the morning I saw them heading out. I have not heard a report on the success - or lack there-of - of the trip, but knowing this star-studded gang of fishermen (have you ever seen all those gold derby pins Estey wears? Estey is my birthday twin, by the way), I'm sure they came back with bushel baskets full of fish.
Tommy and Estey

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara! Love your blog! I had wanted to do one for some time about living on MV with lots of island photos. Best of luck to your project, and you are a much better writer than I am! And saw your interview with Ann...gosh, the memories that you rekindled. And, some where I saw photos of Flash and Domino! Thanks again for the trip down memory lane! Pat Scott Albee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pat - I am loving doing this - even more so than I thought I would, and am having such fun, wandering here and there and connecting and re-connecting with people all over town.

    Thank you for your kind words Re the interview. Ann is a treasure, is doing such a wonderful community work.

    Was one of those horses yours?

    See you around, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete