Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Albania Girl

Sometimes all I have to do is sit on my porch and interesting people come to me.

Edgartown News, Sara Piazza Photography, Edgartown Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Photographer, Martha's Vineyard Family and Wedding Photographer
"I'm from Albania and have been on the island for four days. I came over to work - I work at Relaxation Spa - and I have friends here. I speak Albanian, Italian, Spanish, and English, but I'm a little confused because I've been studying Italian so I've been thinking in Italian. At home I'm a student, studying political science. I also like to write because I'm shy, and when I write, my emotions come out."

1 comment:

  1. I would say the world is her oyster!... and you've got the perfect porch sitting location.

    ReplyDelete