Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

From My Window

Some days I don't have to go far (or even change out of my pajamas) to find something to photograph. This is what the town clock tower looks like early in the morning from the window of my Main Street aerie, brought close by my 100-300mm lens. What's missing is the light on the western face of the clock. The bulb is out, I do believe. The mostly bare branches tell me that winter is on its way.


Edgartown Clock, Old Whaling Church Clock Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment