Welcome. Edgartown News was born from the simple fact that I have ink and Dektol in my veins and I need to write and photograph more than I need air or food, and from my love for this little town where I grew up and raised my family, the town I have left a few times but can't quite shake for good. Here you will find the wanderings and musings, photographs and commentary; the people, places, and happenings - past and present - of a small island town: my home town.

Monday, February 28, 2011

EPD

This is probably old news to everyone else, but the slip of blue paper that fell out of my sewer bill today informs me that our police department has a new web site. The very cool thing about this site is the live-streaming police scanner, which means that even in Brookline (which is where I am writing today's entry), I can keep track of my little home town (lots of dead air this time of year). So, think of it, if I wanted to, I could listen to my BPD scanner in one ear, and EPD in the other (nope - my dual existence is already too confusing, most days).

EPD web site, here.



Edgartown Police Department, Edgartown, Massachusetts


File photo: Fourth of July, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment